Recognizing the Top Talent Teams, Solutions and Influencers
Are you part of a recruitment team that’s achieved outstanding results? At the upcoming Recruiting Trends & Talent Tech Conference this February in Las Vegas, we’ll be presenting our first-ever Outstanding Talent Acquisition Team Award, which will recognize the top-performing talent acquisition/recruiting teams that consistently achieve excellent results by advancing their organization through collaboration, innovation and customer-centric engagement. We’ll evaluate teams submitted for the award on the following criteria:
- How the people, process and technology—taken together—have improved performance and overall impact,
- The extent to which the organization focuses on customer engagement and satisfaction,
- The extent to which the team mission and/or vision aligns with that of the organization as a whole,
- How well processes are defined and executed, and
- How organizational culture contributes to the team delivery excellence.
In terms of eligibility, in-house or client-specific recruiting/talent acquisition delivery teams will be considered. Nominees must include definable recruiting success and business impact during the last calendar year (July 2017—July 2018).
We’ll also be recognizing solution providers with our inaugural Talent Solution Impact Award. This will highlight the top solutions in recruiting/talent acquisition that are enabling stronger recruiting business performance and driving industry market trends. In order to eligible, nominees must have a minimum of 10 customers using the solution or service for at least one year. It must be a publicly available general-release product or service in the recruiting/talent acquisition market, and must have at least three positive customer references.
Solutions will be judged on the following criteria:
- Level of value the supplier has on the recruiting function,
- Supplier ability to deliver on what it promises, and
- Depth of innovation and market-leading capabilities.
And finally, we’ll be recognizing a long-time (or retired) talent acquisition professional who’s demonstrated exceptional leadership, knowledge, decision-making and commitment to the profession with our first-ever Recruiting Influencer Award. This award will highlight someone who’s had a positive influence and impact that should be reflected in his or her community service, mentoring and role modeling, services and influence on individuals and the industry as a whole. Eligible winners can be from a role, category or service offering, and must include three examples and personal testimonies.
Individuals for this award will be judged on the following criteria:
- Degree of influence and impact on the industry, and
- Evaluation of testimonies and degree of impact.
Submissions for each award category will be evaluated by a unique panel of judges from a broad range of backgrounds in talent acquisition, human resources, technology and the analyst and influencer community. The deadline for submissions is Oct. 26, 2018.
Please go to http://recruitingtrendsconf.com/awards.html for submission forms and additional information. Winners will be notified on Nov. 15 and will be publicly announced during an evening awards ceremony at the Recruiting Trends & Talent Tech Conference at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas on Feb. 21.