Here Are the Finalists for Recruiting’s Newest Awards
The 2019 Recruiting Trends & Talent Tech LIVE! Conference today shared the list of finalists for the inaugural Recruiting Trends & Talent Tech Awards program. Winners will be announced on-site at a dedicated awards ceremony, taking place on February 21, 2019 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
“Talent acquisition is an expansive category that powers the way the world works in immeasurable ways,” says Conference Chair Elaine Orler. “By introducing the Recruiting Trends & Talent Tech Awards, we’re seeking to acknowledge the people and technologies making that happen on a daily basis. We invite you to find out who those winners are during what will be a fascinating recruiting-centric event.”
Designed to recognize both talent acquisition teams and solution providers, the Recruiting Trends & Talent Tech Awards will honor one company in each category. Finalists for “Talent Acquisition Team of the Year” are as follows:
- 2020 Companies, a premier, nationwide outsourced sales, merchandising and marketing agency
- Cisco, the world’s largest vendor of hardware and software for networking
- Curriculum Associates, a curriculum and assessment company founded in 1969 focused on K–12 schools
- Memorial Health System, a leading healthcare organization in Illinois
Front-runners for the “Talent Acquisition Solution Impact Award” include:
- Avature, a leader in enterprise SaaS for talent acquisition and talent management
- IBM, a multinational information technology company
- Oleeo, formerly WCN, is an award-winning provider of innovative talent acquisition technology
- Paradox, creators of the artificial intelligence (AI) assistant for recruiting called Olivia
- SwoopTalent, the talent data platform from talent data experts
- Teamable, a provider of hiring software that leverages employees’ social networks
The program will also bestow a special award during the ceremony, acknowledging the contributions of a prominent “Talent Acquisition Influencer.”
Helping to judge the awards program, alongside Orler, are three industry luminaries:
- Tim Sackett, SCP, SPHR, President, HRU Technical Resources and author of “The Talent Fix: A Leader’s Guide to Recruiting Great Talent”
- Carmen Hudson, Principal Consultant at Recruiting Toolbox and Co-Founder of Talent42
- Erin Spencer, Senior Research Analyst at Bersin, Deloitte Consulting LLP
From the creators of the annual HR Technology® Conference & Exposition, the world’s largest HR technology conference, Recruiting Trends & Talent Tech LIVE! will take place February 20 – 22, 2019 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Professionals who register at www.RecruitingTrendsConf.com now will save an extra $350 off their premium pass through January 17, 2019.
“We’re pushing recruiting to the forefront of a significant and ongoing conversation,” says Orler. “With a wholly stacked agenda, we’re offering attendees the opportunity to learn from innovators, idealists and doers, out there upturning traditional talent acquisition and moving the industry forward.”
Recruiting Trends & Talent Tech LIVE! will take place Feb. 20 through 22 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. This year’s conference will feature unparalleled opportunities for networking and education.